Monday, October 15, 2012

OHMSS Display At The Astor Theatre

A couple of months ago I was very excited to discover that George Lazenby would be appearing at The Astor Theatre in Melbourne to do a Q&A before the screening of a newly restored 2K digital print of "On Her Majesty's Secret Service".  So I got in touch with The Astor asking if they'd like me to lend them some items to display in one of their glass cabinets in the cinema lobby.  They said they'd be most appreciative.

Last week I went through my books and magazines for OHMSS specific items.  Nothing rare or valuable but nonetheless still important to me.  I also got some large photos copied as 6x4 prints.  These were the items I provided:






And on Saturday night when my wife and I attended the The Astor I was very pleased to see how they were displayed.  I noticed a few people looking at the items and some were pointing.  Here's some photos I took of the display:






No comments: