Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Armageddon Expo (Part 2) Featuring George Lazenby

It was an amazing sight to see George Lazenby in the flesh for the first time walking through the crowd toward his chair, about to sign autographs at the Armageddon Expo.  So my wife and I waited in line and when it finally came to my turn I got him to sign a hardback Centenary edition of OHMSS as well as Charles Helfenstein's brilliant "Making Of OHMSS".  Strangely Mr Lazenby didn't recognise the cover of Mr Helfenstein's book so I told him it was "... the best making of book for a Bond film".  Just before he autographed them he asked if I wanted my name included and I said "No thanks, just your name and number".  I also got one of my Piz Gloria business cards numbered on the back and I gave him another card explaining the purpose of the site (he wasn't really interested!).  I think I shook his hand three times that morning... Stalker alert !

 


Anyway, here's some photos:
Just before beginning signing.

Me getting my books signed.



Mr Lazenby in front of the DBS.

3 comments:

Ross said...

Nice work.

Ross said...

Nice work.

Bazeer Flumore said...

Thanks Ross