Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Rosebud Vintage Bazaar

Yesterday my wife and I visited the Rosebud Vintage Bazaar which is just off Point Nepean Road on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.  It was pure luck finding this place as we didn't know it existed prior to noticing the sign at the front entrance.


Inside the large warehouse type building were many stalls containing hundreds of items for sale.  These included books, toys, clothes, knick-knacks, CD/DVD's and furniture.  

My wife and I scoured each stall for Bond related items and managed to find a hardback book club edition of John Gardner's "Licence Renewed" and three plastic Gilbert figures from the 1960's of Dr. No, Goldfinger and M.  The items were inexpensive however I decided not to buy them as I already had the book and didn't really need the figures.  I will definitely return though.




No comments: