Saturday, January 10, 2015

First Book Hunt For The New Year

Firstly, wishing you a belated happy New Year and I hope you find some great additions to your Bond collection this year.

Prior to seeing the excellent "The Imitation Game" with my wife over the weekend I managed to do my first book hunting for the new year.  Here's some photos (in no particular order):
Kay Craddock Antiquarian Booksellers (second hand) - No Bonds this time.  I was informed the hardbacks displayed in the glass cabinet on my previous visit were sold just prior to Christmas
Alice's Bookshop (second hand) - No Bond paperbacks but there was this lovely first edition Cape "The Spy Who Loved Me" on sale at the front counter
Cornerlamp Books (second hand) - About 6 Bond paperbacks but no photos sorry
Abra Card Abra Roycroft Antiquarian Booksellers (second hand) - At least 10 Pan Bond paperbacks and 5 hardbacks
Broadstreet Books (second hand) - 3 Fleming hardbacks and 1 Gardner (not pictured).  I decided to buy the middle Cape sans dust-jacket as it was a really clean copy
The Little Library (second hand) - I visited this "store" a few weeks ago.  It runs on an honour system so there's no money involved.  No Bonds on this day (again not sure what I would do if there was) but at least I took a less blurry photo this time

No comments: