Friday, January 24, 2014

Piz Gloria Website Launched Two Years Ago Today

Today marks the second anniversary of PizGloria.com being launched on the web.



I've looked at my blog entry from the site's first anniversary and it appears I promised to post more stats about the website upon reaching year two.  Well here they are from Google Analytics for the past two years:

Year 1 - Jan 24, 2012 to Jan 23, 2013

Year 2 - Jan 24, 2013 to Jan 23, 2014

So after comparing the two years the basic summary is:
1) The number of visitors has marginally increased from year 1 to 2
2) The time spent on the site and the number of pages visited has decreased from year 1 to 2

There's also been a slight decrease in the number of new visitors over returning ones:

Year 1 - Jan 24, 2012 to Jan 23, 2013

Year 2 - Jan 24, 2013 to Jan 23, 2014 

One thing not stored in Google Analytics is the current number of covers shown on the site that I own.  As of today there are 571 covers shown, while there are also a few more unpublished prototype covers shown on the site which I wish I owned !

Anyway, thanks everyone for visiting PizGloria.com and contributing to the stats above and I hope you'll return again soon,

Cheers Bazeer

No comments: