Sunday, November 11, 2018

Melbourne Movie Market - Astor Theatre

A couple of weeks ago I visited the Astor Theatre in St Kilda for the Melbourne Movie Market.  The indoor market has numerous stalls selling film related items and has existed for around two years.  Last December my wife and I even held a stall there.

But this Saturday I was there purely as a potential customer, on the hunt for Bond.  There were over 20 stalls and I managed to find two Sean Connery signed photos, a "You Only Live Twice" film programme, model cars, two laser discs and a VHS tape.

However the only thing I purchased was this daybill of "Moonraker".  This is the second daybill of this film I own, however the other has a white border.

The Melbourne Movie Market seems to occur at least twice a year so if you get a chance I definitely recommend the $5 entry fee to visit.

No comments: