Wednesday, November 19, 2014

2012 GQ Magazine Finally Arrives

Back in June this year I was informed by another Bond book collector of a promotional version of "Goldfinger" published by Vintage Books.  The book was included free with the November 2012 issue of GQ Magazine that featured Daniel Craig on the cover.

Unaware this edition even existed I was fortunate to quickly hunt down a copy.  A friend of mine in the UK sent the book via air-mail and the magazine via sea-mail. The book arrived just a few weeks later but the magazine was a different story.

Posted in July the magazine arrived in Australia late last week (mid-November).  My parents were "10 Pound Poms" and my Dad was sea-sick the entire voyage from England to Australia, but I'm sure he was glad his journey didn't take that long.

No comments: