Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Happy 12th Birthday Piz Gloria Website

Today is the 12th anniversary of the launch of PizGloria.com, the website dedicated to collecting James Bond paperbacks.  Normally I'd add some statistics from Google Analytics here however I'm currently unable to access my history so I'll have to skip these details this year.

I'm still regularly updating the website.  Recently I started working on a new page for what I've termed Australian Editions with all the details and images contributed by fellow Bond book collector, Jochem G..  I'll promote this new page soon on this blog once the page is complete.  

There are also some book covers awaiting scanning which will be added to the site in the near future, so the current number of 674 covers displayed will be out of date.

As always I'd like to thank everyone who has supported my website, visited it or just contacted me over the last 12 years,  

Cheers Baz

2 comments:

Tikit said...

Hi Bazeer, Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY. My real one was on the 23rd and I sometimes wish I could be 12 again. Cheers, Tim

Bazeer Flumore said...

Much thanks Tim. And sometimes don't we all wish we were 12 again...