Saturday, April 09, 2022

Yarragon Annual Book Fair 2022

After two years absence (due to the global pandemic) the annual Yarragon Annual Book Fair returned this weekend.  My wife and I, along with my parents-in-law and sister-in-law travelled to the small Gippsland town to browse the second-hand books being sold to raise money for the local fire brigade.

On entry to the hall we were all amazed by the number of people who had also made the same journey.

My wife and I perused the many boxes of books and found the following Bond novels...









As I'm a little OCD I decided to group all the small Bond novels together in case another Bond collector decided to visit the book fair.  I only noticed the accidental position of "Never Say Never" above them when I was taking the photo.

No new Bond novels to add to my collection today however I purchased the following three unread paperbacks that were a bargain at just $1 each to add to my doubles box.

The book fair continues tomorrow, and in one years time I will return as optimistic as ever.

No comments: