Saturday, April 23, 2022

Mornington Lions Book Fair

This afternoon my wife and I visited the Mornington Lions Book Fair.  It's an annual book fair but our first visit.  

We arrived an hour before the doors closed for the day, but there was plenty of time and apparently we missed the crowds.  



The first thing we noticed was how amazingly well organised the book fair was.  There were hundreds of books in the brightly lit hall and large alphabetic letters on the trestle tables to separate the books by author's surname.  My wife and I found a number of James Bond novels or books around the character:








And I ended up purchasing these two hardbacks for $2 each.

My wife also picked up a few books and considered purchasing this title.  I'm not sure if I should be concerned !


The Mornington Lions Book Fair continues tomorrow until 4pm.  And as you can see there are plenty of Bond novels still available for anyone contemplating a visit.

No comments: