Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Happy 11th Birthday Piz Gloria Website


Today is the 11th anniversary of the launch of PizGloria.comthe website dedicated to collecting James Bond paperbacks.  As is customary every year here are the overall stats from Google Analytics:

- Each visitor on average views 5.94 pages (that's 290,699 total page views since 2012).

- The average time a visitor spends on the site is 3 minutes and 6 seconds.

- The bounce rate is 54.56%.  That's the rate at which visitors bring up the website on their screen or phone but then leave without interacting with it.

I've recently added three new pages that I've been wanting to add for ages, so there's some new content if you have a spare couple of minutes now: James Bond Find Your Fate adventures, James Bond Graphic Paperback Novels and the page I have been promising to add for years, James Bond Box Sets/Slipcases.  It's the last one I like the most as there's lots of info for people to hopefully be able to find the sets themselves (such as ISBN's and barcodes) if they desire.

As always I'd like to thank everyone who has supported my website, visited it or just contacted me over the last 11 years,  

Cheers Baz

No comments: