Thursday, November 07, 2019

U.S. "Forever And A Day" Paperback Arrives

The Harper paperback version of Anthony Horowitz's second James Bond novel "Forever And A Day" was released in the US just a few days ago.  I pre-ordered a copy a few months ago and it arrived in the mail today.

I like the cover too.  It's a bold concept with the emphasis on the circular "007" logo instead of the name "James Bond" which appears in a smaller typeface.  The cover is almost identical to the advance copy I received in New York in September last year, save for a couple of minor differences (for example the speed boat is below the "T" on the advance copy and below the "Z" on this copy.  There is also additional "Not for sale" text on the cover of the advance copy).

I'll try and scan this cover on the weekend and add it to the PizGloria.com website.  This is the first addition to my collection in months so I'm pretty pleased !

Ps. Below are the two covers; advance copy (top) and this latest cover (bottom)

No comments: