Saturday, November 03, 2018

Mountain Of Books Fair 2018

After a one year absence the Mountain Of Books Fair returns to Ferny Creek in The Dandenongs this weekend.

I visited this morning, hoping to pick up a bargain or two.

When I arrived there were already plenty of people moving amongst the stalls.

I spoke to Meryll from Rainy Day Books to congratulate her on organising the book fair again.

And I checked out all the stalls too.

The Bookbinders' Guild of Victoria were giving a demonstration of their work.

There were plenty of books for sale on a huge variety of subjects.

And I managed to find these three Jonathan Cape - James Bond hardbacks...

as well as these Bond paperbacks.

Unfortunately I already had copies of all the books above.  However the Mountain Of Books Fair continues tomorrow (Sunday) from 10am to 4pm, so they may still available for some other lucky collector/book lover to purchase.

No comments: