Wednesday, May 15, 2013

UK Pan Collectors Website

Many years prior to creating PizGloria.com I used to use the Pan Paperback Collectors Website as a reference site to cross-check what Pan books I was missing from my own Bond collection.  So it only seemed fair that when the opportunity arose I try to help Tim from the aforementioned Pan website with his own collection.

Last year Tim was missing four Pan books.  This year just two.  So for both of my visits to Clunes I kept my eyes open for his missing books.  Unfortunately no luck, but as a bonus he mentioned my website on his own blog.  In case you haven't already seen them here's two blog entries from Tim's website from the last two years, each related to my visits to Clunes.

May 9, 2013 

                   

May 8, 2012


Tim's website and blog are also a great way to learn about the history of Alan Bott, the founder of Pan Books, as well as early Bond cover designs and artists.  If you haven't already you should take a visit.

No comments: