Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Signed "Double Or "Nothing" Hardback

Here's yet another post about a Kim Sherwood James Bond (universe) novel.  I'm not sure how it happened but I acquired a signed hardback edition of "Double Or Nothing" published in the U.K. by Harper Collins in 2022 but forgot to add a post about it.  Well here's my post, although it's mainly images.

Front cover with dust jacket


Rear cover with jacket

Front cover sans jacket

Sprayed page edges

And front and rear jacket flaps featuring the author's photo

I think this hardback is a lovely addition to my James Bond collection.  It was the first novel in Kim Sherwood's "Double O" series.  The second novel, released this year (2024), was "A Spy Like Me", also published by Harper Collins.  The third and last in the series is set to be published next year.

No comments: