Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Congratulations Fully Booked On 16 Years !

No visit to Thornbury is complete without a visit to the secondhand book store Fully Booked.  This store always has a wide variety of books and new stock every visit.  So when I was in the area today I knew I had to quickly drop in and see how Rallou and Tadhg, the two owners, were travelling.

As I entered the store both were standing behind the counter, smiling and chatting to a customer.  They greeted me with a smile as I said "Hi" and made my way to the "Spy Fi" section near the back.
 

There I found the following James Bond novels for sale...

In the movie section I checked out their large Bond section which included a few titles I'd not seen on Australian shelves before.

After perusing the books I returned to the front of the store.  There I had a chance to chat with Rallou and Tadhg myself and during the conversation they disclosed that today they were celebrating the store's 16th anniversary.  So again I'd like to give a huge congratulations on their first 16 years, and well wishes for many more.  Well done guys !
R

No comments: