Thursday, October 29, 2015

Trigger Mortis Goldsboro Edition

I received a hardback copy of "Trigger Mortis" in the mail yesterday.  This is the Goldsboro edition limited to just 1,000 copies and signed by the author, Anthony Horowitz.

It's a really nice first edition and also includes silver edges to the pages and a thin red ribbon that can be used as a book mark.  A nice addition to my library.

Also, following the premiere of "Spectre" in London a few days ago this quiz has appeared online.  A work colleague pointed it out to me today and other Bond fans may also find it interesting: How well do you know James Bond movies?  A bit of fun, although I'm being picky by saying that one question is technically wrong, especially as the film in particular is previously mentioned. 

2 comments:

teeritz said...

Bazeer, I'm still waiting for my copy. I emailed Goldsboro earlier this week and they said I should receive it 'any day now'. I hope so, because I think that trying to prove that I didn't get it will be difficult.
Hopefully, it should arrive within the next few days. Bit of luck, it'll arrive in about an hour or so.
Fingers crossed.

Bazeer Flumore said...

Hey Teeritz, I hope it arrives soon for you. Unfortunately it seems we have to expect a delay from being on the other side of the world.