Tuesday, December 02, 2014

The Merchant Of Fairness - Take 2

Monday week ago I visited The Merchant Of Fairness book store in Balwyn.  Unbeknown to me the store is closed one day a week - Mondays.  So last Sunday I managed to make a stop there again when the store was open.

As I entered, the lady behind the counter greeted me.  I asked about Fleming only to discover there were no Bonds on the shelf as a gentleman had bought all three the day before.  (Spewing !)  I did manage to find one Gardner book club hardback though.

Mavis, wife of Rod the owner, then showed me around the store and was happy for me to take these pics.

As you can see the store is really well laid out.  The many books sit neatly organised on the shelves with no doubt something for everyone.  I'll be visiting here again soon... and hopefully before that other bloke.

No comments: